Monday, June 16, 2014

Jim Steranko Interviews Conan The Barbarian

Jim Steranko Interviews Conan The Barbarian


Story & Art © Steranko
CLICK TO ENLARGE



From an old issue of Jim Steranko's Mediascene comes this 'interview' with Conan.
Steranko;Tonites guest is one of heroic fantasies premiere swordsman-Conan of Cimmeria ladies and gentlemen,
Conan walks in like Bob Hope,with Basil Pollidores theme music playing.
Conan;By Crom don't call me Conan the Barbarian.I hate that shit!''
Steranko;ok.
Conan;By Crom don't call me Con-nan the Barbarian.I hate that shit!-that dick on Entertainment Tonite was an asshole''
Conan;Yeah,thats what we need a 70 year old Arnold playing,while screwing his short,fat,dumpy maid.
Steranko;I hear he was up for the part of Doc Savage,
dd


No comments:

Post a Comment