Thursday, January 9, 2014

TINA SMALL

scribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Tina was a British topless model who was a phenomenon in the 1980s due to her incredibly large breasts.

This is her all natural endowment. She eventually had them surgically lifted to produce the following results...



Known to be sweet and shy, here is an excerpt from herautobiography...
"I’ve grown used to stares, people nudging each other and pretending not to look, the daft comments. Over the years I’ve learned to join in with the laughter which is the next reaction after the wide eyes. People notice me. Now if I’d chosen to be different, say I’d had hormone treatment or plastic surgery to make my body the way it is, then it wouldn’t be the same. No, my breasts are the ones God gave me. I’m unusual because I was meant to be that way."
It turns out to be a very interesting read with fascinating insight into the daily stresses of having big tits, bless her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment